Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Easy Reading

I downloaded two audiobooks via Audible the other day. The reading time were about 7 hours and 5 hours. All I should do is listening to them by iPhone.  Easy. I used to listen some audiobooks and these were CDs. I had to use CD player or copy to PC. That was a really bother for me. 
I can download two titles with a fixed price in a month. If I want to listen more audiobooks, I have to pay the costs, but cheaper than usual. 
I will have finished two books tomorrow, but I don't want to spend more many on audiobooks so far. I think I will listen these books again with reading the texts.  A friend of mine recommended the way of listening audiobooks for English learners. 
One thing would be important. You should buy proper level books for you. 
Click to vote →にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
                        にほんブログ村 

No comments: