Saturday, February 6, 2016

News and Novels in English

I'm learning English by myself. I used to listen to English radio programs, news, interviews and so on, for improving my listening skill. Since last December, I started to listen to audiobooks with Audible. 
I miss listening to news of many conflicts all over the world, but I enjoy listening to interesting stories I choose. I've reached 109 hours of listening time in 75 days. 
It might be an effective way for improving my listening skill. And today, I listened to radio news for the first time in two and a half months. I felt like I can understand the news easier than before. I heard the news slower than the last time I listened to. 
I'll listen to both novels and news. I want to enjoy something and want to know what happens in the world in English. 
Click to vote →にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
                        にほんブログ村

No comments: