Monday, May 5, 2014

A Long Drive

I had to go to Okayama where is 180km apart from my house.
The story goes like this, my son took part in a table tennis tournament in Okayama on May 3rd and 4th. He left home and took a bus to Okayama at 5:30am. After that my wife realized that he forgot to bring his table tennis shoes. It was 6:30am at that time, and the tournament would start 9am. He couldn't play table tennis without wearing shoes.
I thought he should buy new pair of shoes at a shop near the gym where the tournament  held, but no shop opens by 9am there. So, I decided to bring the shoes to Okayama.
I drove to Okayama and it was a nice 2 hours drive. I reached there before 9am. I made it by my son's first match. He thanked to me and after 10 minutes, I left there because I had some work in the afternoon. 
On my way home, I had a terrible drive. I caught a traffic jam. It took 6 hours to get home. I was really exhausted.

No comments: