Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Eiken Grade Pre 1, Practice 2

Read this letter below.

Imagine that you are Charles, and write an appropriate response to Olivia in the space provided on your answer sheet.

Your response should be around 100 words in length.


 Dear Charles.
Hello.

The other day, I was reading the article on the Internet and it said that NASA scientists had discovered a new planet that was similar to Earth and there might be water on it. I thought it was really exciting! Do you think life exist in outer space?

I also read many other articles. The Internet is so convenient! Do you think the Internet will replace newspapers?

By the way, I've heard that many people are suffering from depression these days. What do you think are the cause and solution of this?

Write back soon.
Olivia

My answer

Dear Olivia

Hello.

The news about discovering a new planet is really exciting. Some water has found in space. Our life comes from woter, so I think there are some life exist in outer space. 

The Internet is really useful and I think the Internet replace newspapers. We can get much information from the Internet than newspapers. In addition, we can get many of the Internet news for free.

I think depression comes from loneliness. We need to communicate people as much as we can. 

Take care.
Charles 

No comments: