Friday, June 20, 2014

Eiken Grade Pre 1, Practice 3

Dear Tomoki,

I hope you’re well.

I read an interesting article in a technology magazine yesterday. It said that thanks to the Internet, more company employees will work from home in the future. Do you think that this is a good idea?

The magazine also had an advertisement for an electric car. Do you think that such cars will become more popular?

By the way, I heard that many Japanese people spend their vacations abroad these days. What do you think is the reason for this?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Matthew


My answer

Dear Matthew,

Hello. I'm doing well, thanks.

I think that is a good idea to work from home. If you work from home, you could save time to go to office. You could spend more time with your family.

I believe that electric cars will become more popular in the future. Recently, many people are concerned about the environment. Electric cars are good for the environment because they do not emit CO2. 

Recently, many Japanese people spent their vacation abroad recently because the Japanese economy is getting better these days. People can earn much more money than before, so they can spend more money for travel abroad.

Write again soon.

Tomomi

No comments: