Thursday, October 30, 2014

Congratulations, Hawks!

Fukuoka Hawks won the baseball Nippon Series against Tigers. Congratulations, the players, fans and of course head coach Mr. Akiyama!
Speaking of the Hawks, I sometimes went to see baseball games of the Hawks when I was a college student. I didn't go to Fukuoka Dome, but Osaka stadium. Yes, I watched Nankai Hawks' games at Osaka stadium. 
I was not a fan of Nankai Hawks at that time. I just wanted to kill the time. When the bottom of the fifth inning finished, we could watch the rest of the game for free. So, I never bought any tickets for the games. 
There were hundreds of people, literally some hundreds, including kissing couples watching the games. I could hear drunk fans shouting some indecent words. It was a nice memorie for me. 

No comments: