Friday, October 10, 2014

Happiest Childhood Memory

What is your happiest childhood memorie?

My happiest childhood memorie is a family trip to Hiroshima when I was in the sixth gread at elementary school. That was a special travel for me. 
It was not only the first family trip for my money but also the last one for my family.
Shortly before the trip, I was supposed to go to Hiroshima for school trip, but I couldn't. That was because I had a high fever at that time, so the doctor didn't allow me to go to the trip. I was really disappointed. My parents felt sorry for the absence, so they gave me a family travel to Hiroshima instead. 
Before the travel, our family went trip several times, but since I was little I wasn't able to remember anything about the events. The travel to Hiroshima was a special memory for me. 

No comments: