Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Animal Farm

Animal Farm is a well known novel written by George Orwell of England. The BBC made a radio drama based on the novel. That was divided into 5 episodes and I listened two of them in two days. 
I didn't read the novel before. At first, I couldn't understand the episode one. I think I could understand at most 10% at that time. I have a poor listening skill in English, so I was disappointed. 
I tried again and before that, I checked the outline of the story. The next time, I could understand more than previous one. I want to get better English listening skill. 
Aside from that, the story is really interesting. That criticized totalitarian countries or groups. After listening the radio drama, I will read the original novel. 
Click to vote →にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
                        にほんブログ村

No comments: