Thursday, March 24, 2016

Twitter Turns 10

Happy 10 years anniversary! Twitter started on March 22, 2006 with a tweet "just setting up my twttr” by the founder Jack Dorsey. Since then, the number of users have been increasing and 320 million people use the 140-character messaging service all over the world now. 
I like Twitter as a good communication tool. I joined the service five or six years ago. At first, I used Twitter for reading English tweets or news articles. I thought it was good for learning English. I didn't want to make friends or socialize with people. I only followed English speakers then. I never thought I would follow Japanese people at the time. 
Before I knew it, I've followed many Japanese who learns English. I enjoy socializing with these Twitter friends and learned a lot from them. They have encouraged me to studying English. Thanks, Twitter friends.   
Click to vote →にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
                        にほんブログ村

No comments: