Monday, December 2, 2013

Thinking about this year

Time flies. Can you believe it's November already? One year ago, I studied English all alone except taking on-line lessons. I was using Twitter at that time but I didn't follow Japanese people so I didn't have English learneing friends at all. I had no idea what to do for learning English.
The situation has chenged since this March after taking English pronunciation lesson from Mr. Kaz Uekawa who teaches it with Eigonodo methed. He said speak English from your throat. He also recomended me to make friends on language exchange site and talk with the friends on Skype for improve my English skills. And I did it. Talking with friends on Skype helps me to speak English. I've got used to do it now, not really good at though.
After that, I followed many English learners, some of them are master class, on Twitter and made friends on Facebook. I learned a lot from them like shadowing, reading TIME magazine, rapid reading, flash speaking and more and others are inspireing me to study English hard. Thanks all. I'll continue to do my best.

No comments: