Monday, January 12, 2015

TuneIn Radio

If you want to get a good English listening appreciation, I recommend TuneIn Radio for it. 
You can listen to more than 800,000 radio stations all over the world with the application for free. 
I've been listening to BBC, NPR and VOA via TuneIn Radio since 2012. 
Their news topics are world wide including the Middle East and Africa. Japanese media don't report from these areas so often. I can get lots of information related these areas from TuneIn Radio appreciation. 
At first, of course, I couldn't understand these programs, but gradually I was getting used to it. These unfamiliar words in the radio news became much familiar with reading the same topics in Japanese newspapers. You don't use dictionaries so often. 
There are countless number of conflicts around the world. It seems no safety area on the earth nowadays. You shouldn't miss the facts. 
Click to Vote! 日本ブログ村

No comments: