Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Yoshio Kataoka

Before Haruki Murakami appeared, my favorite author was Yoshio Kataoka. I really liked his style of writing and characters in the books. I remember that I wanted to be a person like in his stories at that time. 
They, both men and women, are independent and looking good in white T-shirt. They sometimes ride a motorcycle like Yamaha SR-500 or Kawasaki 650RS. 
There are scent of America in his books. They are so sophisticated. That was partly because his father was from Hawaii as a second generation of Japanese American. 
My best book of Yoshio Kataoka is Shiawase wa Shiroi T Shatsu, Happens is a white T-shirt. 
Recently, I bought his book about the difference between Japanese and English. I enjoyed it and learned a lot from the book. 
Click to Vote! 日本ブログ村

No comments: