Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Weekly English Newspaper

I subscribed a weekly newspaper, The New York Times Weekly Review. I used to read daily English news paper or weekly magazine, TIME. It was way hard for me. I couldn't read only a tenth of them. I looked for suitable English material to me and I thought weekly newspaper would be good. 
The weekly paper is collecting articles from American newspaper, The New York Times. Originally, the articles are for American, not for English learners. I have glanced over the first arrived issue and found that they didn't use super big word in the paper. That's best for me. 
I've just decided to take Eiken 1st-grade. It's definitely hard task for me, but I believe that at least reading authentic English helps me for the test. 
Click to vote →にほんブログ村 英語ブログへ
                        にほんブログ村

No comments: