Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Judgement

I translated a story. 

At a night, a man walked along a street of a town, looked back now and then. Suddenly, someone stopped him. 
"Hey. Wait!", said the unknown man. 
"What? I'm in a hurry."
"I'm a cop. Money thief incidents have been happening in this town recently, so I'm patrolling here. You look strange. I'll ask you some. You have to answer my questions or I'll drug you to the police office."
"I don't want to go to police station. I didn't do anything wrong."
"That's what I decide."
"I walk awkward, but that's the way I am.", he explained. And he let the unknown man searching his clothes and pockets. Nothing had founded. 
"Ok. You may go."
The man walked away there and after walking while he met a waiting person. 
"I think it went well."
"How was he? What is your judgement?"
"He's insane. I'm a psychiatrist. I'm sure he is."
The police officer nodded as he listened to the psychiatrist. 
"I'm sorry to bother you. We were not sure if he was a gangster pretending a directive or simply a crazy man who believes he was a police man. There was no clue. Then we should send him a hospital. Thank you doctor. Our police department will pay for you...."
The end. 

Click to Vote! 日本ブログ村

No comments: