Friday, November 28, 2014

One Year Anniversary

Today is one year anniversary of my blog post. I've been writing a blog everyday for exactly one year. I've been doing this for the sake of my English. I want to express my thoughts, feelings, ideas, opinions or whatever about myself and about the world. 
At first, it was difficult to write a blog everyday because I'm not used to writeing anything in English. I have relatively poor English skills, so I've borrowed some expression from articles and dictionaries. I believe it might work for improving my English skills. 
Finding topics was another problem for me. To pick a topic, I would read newspapers and search articles on the web. Sometimes I choose a topic by listening to radio programs.  But now, I really enjoy not only writing in English but also selecting topics. 
Anyway, writing blog in English is great fun for me. You should try it. You'll find it interesting. 

Click to Vote! 日本ブログ村

No comments: