Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Please Drive Safely

An 18-year-old school boy has passed away due to a traffic accident. He and I happened to know each other this October and he was my older son's classmate at elementary school. 
He rode a motorcycle and crashed into the side of a car which was then turning to right at a intersection. The driver was an 81-year-old man. 
I'm not sure what made the collision, but riding a motorcycle is of course dangerous. Riders don't have any protectors except helmets. But even a helmet can be a lethal weapon. 
And I think 81 year old is too old to drive. Authorities should consider about old drivers.  
May his soul rest in peace. 
Click to Vote! 日本ブログ村

2 comments:

Damien said...

I'm really sorry to hear that.

Mako said...

I can't believe it. I talked with him just two days before...